Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Citizen Complaints

The Municipality of Kincardine is committed to ensuring all complaints are dealt with promptly, courteously, impartially and professionally. A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction about the action or lack of action taken regarding operations, facilities, or services provided by the Municipality of Kincardine or by a person or body acting on behalf of the Municipality. View the Citizen Complaint Policy and please fill out the form below for submitting a complaint, it may be provided in writing in another format and can be submitted to any of the following:

Mail or Deliver to: Municipality of Kincardine Clerk’s Department 1475 Concession 5, RR #5 Kincardine, ON N2Z 2X6

Fax to: 519-396-8288

Email to:

If your intent is to make a service request; request a specific service, notify the Municipality that a scheduled service was not provided on time, or other concerns similar to examples below, please go to Report a Concern page, rather than using the Complaint Form.  

Examples include:

  • Requesting that the Municipality repair a street surface
  • Reporting a burnt out streetlight
  • Notifying the Municipality of a missed garbage collection
  • Alerting the Municipality of no water service
  • Reporting a by-law or parking infraction

Citizen Complaint Form

Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act for the purpose of creating a record to be used for resolving complaints.  Questions about the collection of the personal information may be addressed to the Clerk of the Municipality of Kincardine, 1475 Concession 5, R.R. 5, Kincardine, Ontario N2Z 2X6.  Phone: 519-396-3468 ext. 7112.